Pasture tents from TEXAS TRADING –
Special comfort for horses or cattle
- Robust, galvanised steel construction
- Easy to build
- Sturdy, but easy to dismantle
- Secure in all weather conditions
- Also useable as a box with the suitable gates
- Tensioned roof covers from heavy polyester-frame fabrics (650 g/qm),
both sides plastic coated, sprayed outside, tear-proof, UV-resistant, temperature resistant from – 25º C to 70º C and none-fading.
- All used covers are fire resistant due to DIN 4102 B 1
- Available in white, beige, yellow, grew, orange, hell blue, blue, green and red.
- Construction guide included
- Optional accessories: side curtains, wind protection mesh, ground pegs and gutters.
The hot dipped galvanised steel construction is designed from 60 mm strong pipes and 80 x 40 mm strong cross supports. These constructions carry the pyramid formed roof sheet.
The construction of the pasture tents represent a sturdy and at the same time a mobile and easy to dismantle, which stands firm in all weather conditions. The provided pegs are sufficient in wind protected locations. It may be necessary to provide foundations on very wind intensive locations and to connect the stand triangle with heavy duty anchors. If this is the case, building contractors should be used.
The building itself is quick and simple. The frame has to be connected and screwed.
All tent combinations can be equipped with gutters and can be covered all around with side covers. The side parts build with the ground rail either a sturdy side cover or a curtain with the curtain pole. All side parts can be delivered with one or more integrated plastic windows.
Our tents are structurally controlled and snow load proven!